Writer - Gamer - Vlogger - Bearded.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 February 2010

The BT saga continues

I decided to do some digging into their fair use policy.

I'm glad I'm on the 'Unlimited' useage plan otherwise I would be paying an extra £1 for every GB. This month would have = £146

Taken from BT's site regarding their 'Fair Useage' policy:
'Customers who are classified as very heavy users will experience significantly reduced speed at peak times (typically 5pm-midnight every day but these times may change depending on the demand on the network) for a period of 30 days, or for as long as very heavy use continues. This applies to customers on all Options.'

Then why the fuck am I getting throttled from 9am - midnight?!
And why the hell is my Xbox Live NAT still strict?!

Basically, if you are a heavy uploader, a heavy downloader, a p2p filesharer or a gamer...don't use BT...

I wonder if Virgin has an 'Unlimited Unlimited' package....?

No comments:

Post a Comment